Chill

[NOTE: Have added a link to Instructions for building a "Thrall Blocker".  It's freely available for anyone to build for oneself.  If you wish to take building them further please contact me and I'll get you to the person who owns those rights.  I don't profit or benefit from that.  If the person who owns the rights buys me a dinner with revenue from it then I'll remove the word "benefit".]

   I've decided to put my phone to bed when not in use.  Time for it to chill.

   It wasn't a tough decision.

   Just a necessary one.

   The tinnitus it was causing would be enough on its own.  But I really don't like it used to cause something that seemed like schizophrenia.  I was hearing voices that weren't there.

   How was that done?

   Infrasound.

   Ultrasound.

   A phone can emit either to create the effect.

   When it's infrasound the phone needs to be in contact with your body.  Guess what?  I usually keep the phone in my pocket against my leg.  Putting a pack of cigarettes between it and my leg helps but eventually it will get back in contact.

   When it's ultrasound the orientation of the phone matters.  It needs to be aimed towards your head so the body demodulates the ultrasound into audible sound.  Seems more like a one off way to use but why risk it?

   In either case it's the inner ear which ends up passing the result along to the brain.

   How are things now?

   Very chill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lottery

Cell phones

Summary